Even though she still sleeps most of the time, I have noticed that when she is awake she is much more alert than last week. She is very good at recognizing our voices and still LOVES music! Our daily schedule still isn't much of a schedule but at night she seems to be developing somewhat of a pattern. Unfortunately, however she has started to get fussy from about 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. where she just wants to be held and/or nurse continuously. Those few hours are pretty tiring especially since that is when Mommy is exhausted and Daddy is just getting home from work. But when she finally settles down and eats again around 11 p.m. or midnight she usually sleeps for a good 5 hours or so! Hooray for that! Then we eat again around 5-6 a.m. and nap until around 10 or 11 a.m. Yeah, sleeping with her until around 11 rather than spending that time getting stuff done is
She still loves taking walks outside! She does very well in her stroller, but also loves to be carried too...of course. I am purchasing a Moby wrap as soon as my Babies R Us 20% coupon is good! I think that is going to be a wonderful thing for both of us!
Highlights at 2 Weeks:
- Staying more alert and paying attention to her surroundings more
- Umbilical cord stump fell off on her 2 week birthday!
- Got to take her first "real" bath which she enjoys LOTS more than being in her bath chair : ) She loves for you to just hold her in the water! I guess she is going to be a water lover like her Mommy : )
- Sleeps for 5-6 hours at night
- LOVES her swing! And so does Mommy!