I LOVE ABOUT YOU!!!!
So last year I posted this list of things I love about my hubby for his 27th birthday. So, in honor of his 28th birthday TODAY I am adding #28 to the list!
So here we are. 28 reasons why he makes me the happiest wife ever : )
1. You are the greatest husband I could EVER imagined being married to!
2. You love our little family and would choose nobody over us
3. You love and trust God!
4. You always take me to work and pick me up when you can just because you want to spend a few extra minutes with me : )
5. You do the dishes since I cook dinner! (Well, I help too...sometimes)
6. You are going to make an amazing Daddy someday (this as past year's reason, before EG)...okay so now you obviously ARE a Daddy : ) And the word amazing is an understatement! I could never have imagined the love you have for our baby! Best. Daddy. Ever.
7. I can be anywhere with you and still be the happiest girl alive : )
8. You make me strive to be a better person for you
9. You are a very determined individual...some would say "hard-headed", but we'll go with determined...
10.You put up with my reality TV addiction, ha! And even watch most of the shows with me : )
11. You always put me before yourself
12. You have such a soft spot in your heart that you show only to me
13. We have such an amazing bond between us!
14. You are my VERY best friend that I have EVER had!
15. You are a handy man and can accomplish pretty much anything project I throw at you : )
16. You love being a DIY-er with me!
17. You always keep my car filled with gas since you know I hate pumping it
18. You love my family just like your own and will always to anything to help them out
19. You totally adopted Toby and Ellie as your own and love and spoil them to pieces : )
20. You always encourage and support me in everything I set out to do
21. You understand my lack of a sense of direction and that I can't read a map, therefore you are always there to help me get to where I need to go, ha!
22. You totally understand and support my intense love for Alabama football : )
23. You don't play video games!!!
24. You completely "get" my sentimental way of thoroughly analyzing everything! And smile at me, even though I know you think I'm overboard at times
25. You always surprise me with the sweetest cards without any occasion, just because you love me : )
26. You like to keep our house clean!!!!! And help keep it that way : )
27. You promised to love, honor, and cherish me for the rest of our lives : )
28. When I returned to work from maternity leave (sad times!), you always put a shirt of mine in Ella Grace's crib when you put her to bed so my scent was close to her. That meant the whole world to me! Sweetest. Thing. Ever.
We had a great day today! Since we never have time together as a family (or husband and wife...) it was nice to just spend the day together doing anything! It was a beautiful day, so we just headed out to our outlet mall and did a little birthday shopping : ) Had dinner at our favorite restaurant and now we are gonna snuggle and watch a movie! And I'm fairly certain I'm gonna throw some birthday brownies in the oven. Yum! I can't wait! So, let me get off of here and head that way!
Pictures from today of the birthday boy and his little princess : )
Happy Birthday Mikey!
Your girls LOVE you TONS!!!